Proven Approaches for Small, Medium and Large Software Companies
Ernani Ferrari is a top-rated specialist of the software industry. Our partnering consultants have held executive positions and played management and technical roles. They know what it is like to juggle everyday demands and prepare products, teams, and processes for the next day and the next year. They, too, have hired consultants in their careers and had positive and negative experiences. That is why Ernani Ferrari developed our methodologies and we carry out our consulting assignments the way we do. Here is how we approach all of our projects alongside our clients:
- Holistic view – we analyze each aspect of the business according to our comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the software business and processes to promote systematic, integrated solutions that will maximize results in both the short and long terms.
- Support from strategies through execution – we support our clients until all planned evolutionary and corrective measures are implemented, up and running. We walk away only when it is done.
- Involvement and participation. Joint analysis and definitions – we develop the solutions for our clients with our clients, combining both parties’ information and experiences, so everyone understands and agrees upon what, why and how improvement measures will be implemented.
- Pragmatism and agility – we work with new but proven methods and experiment only when the known is not enough. We look for results for the short and the long terms. We always utilize 80x20 approaches to minimize investments and maximize returns. We save time.
- Knowledge and experience – we don't spend our clients’ time developing knowledge; we bring knowledge and experience in order to grant success, minimize time and costs, and explore the best opportunities to improve the financial performance of each company.
- Training and empowerment – we work with our clients so they can learn and execute by themselves. Our projects are close-ended, fixed rates, so both consultant and client can work together to get things done fast.
- Leverage of existing experience, culture, methods and intellectual capital – established companies only grew because they did (and still do) many things right. We explore these things with our clients—methods, ideas, experience, culture and internal knowledge—to capitalize on them and not change what does not have to be changed, while together we explore the opportunities for improvement.
- Investment optimization – we offer only what is best for our clients. We know resources and time are limited, so we help identify what actions will bring the greatest financial results for the short and the long haul.
- Execution addressed in strategic planning – strategic planning discusses critical measures for the future of the company. Conceiving, designing and implementing such measures is part of what Ernani Ferrari does on a daily basis. That is why he can bring his practical experience to the analysis of proposals and ideas during planning stages to better evaluate their relative importance and feasibility before they turn into actionable strategic plans.
Ask for a no-obligation visit or web conference with Ernani Ferrari and learn more about how he can help improve your business performance